Website Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
After your web site is developed and available on the Internet, the many Search Engines must be contacted so they can find your new website.
Search engines represent the single most important source of new website visitors.
Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of making sure that search engines like Google, Yahoo, etc find your website and improving the volume or quality of traffic to a website from search engines through un-paid search results. The higher a site appears in the search results list, the more visitors it will receive from the search engine. SEO depends on many factors.
If A Safer Company LLC designed and developed your website, good basic programming techniques were used to develop it. We designed your website to emphasize the keywords relating to your business. We also used the appropriate Meta tags in the code so search engines can find your website. If we did not developed your website, we can perform a website analysis where we do the following:
- evaluate the structure of the code on your site
- the directory structure
- the 404 error pages
- the analyse content for key words
A Safer Company LLC can provide additional SEO services to either increase your search engine's ranking and to make sure that search engines has your company's correct contact information such as address, phone number and web address. These are some of the services we provide with our SEO:
- Submit to Search Engines - Manually submit your website address to the major search engines. Update your Company name, website address, phone number, address.
- Code Optimization - Make sure that your website does not have broken links.
- Keyword Analysis - Customize key words for each web page in your website.
- Benchmarking - Analyze your user log and current traffic.
- Competitive Analysis - Evaluate your competition to help identify how they are driving traffic to their websites and make appropriate changes to your website.
- Structural Optimization - May include:
- renaming URLs
- making sure that the XML and HTML sitemaps exist and are correct
- redoing Flash-based site navigation to be in a format that the spiders can read and catalog
- Social Media Marketing - Can help you with creating blogs, email newsletters, or online press releases to market your website and business.
For more information about search engine optimization for your website, please call us at (336) 793-5193 or contact us for a free quote today!
Good Website Design should be about
Content and Usability