Protecting your Privacy
- We don't share or sell information obtained from our customers with third parties for marketing purposes.
- All information obtained from customer inquiries or sales is kept strictly confidential and is not available to any other companies.
- We don't send you unsolicited communications for marketing purposes.
- We do not knowingly collect any information from persons under the age of 13. If we learns that a posting is by a person under the age of 13, we will remove that post.
- We sometimes collect your email address, for purposes such as sending email notifications and confirmation emails.
- Our web logs collect standard web log entries for each page served, including your IP address, page URL, and timestamp. Web logs help us to diagnose problems with our server, to administer our website, and to otherwise provide our service to you.
- Our web logs and other records are stored indefinitely.
- Although we make good faith efforts to store the information in a secure operating environment that is not available to the public, we cannot guarantee complete security.
Archiving and Display of Our Postings by Search Engines and Other Sites
Search engines and other sites not affiliated with A Safer Company LLC - including but not limited to archive.org, google.com, and groups.yahoo.com - archive or otherwise may make our postings available.
Circumstances in which A Safer Company LLC may Release Information
- We may disclose information about our users if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process.
By visiting our web site and providing us with data, you acknowledge and agree that due to the international dimension of our company/organization, we may use the data collected in the course of our relationship for the purposes identified in this policy or in our other communications with you, including the transmission of information outside your resident jurisdiction. In addition, please understand that such data may be stored on servers located in the United States. By providing us with your data, you consent to the transfer of such data.
Good Website Design should be about
Content and Usability