|Creating Your Newsletter||Getting Started||Advantages||Format of a Newsletter|
|Topics||Now Often||Opt Out||Privacy|
An electronic newsletter is the easy, effective, and highly affordable way to get your message out, and build strong, successful, and lasting relationships. You should think of an electronic newsletter as an additional way to market your business. A Safer Company LLC recommends sending your clients an electronic newsletter either monthly or quarterly. It is always good to have your business in front of potential clients.
Trusted Email Marketing
Constant Contact is our partner for creating electronic newsletters. Feel free to use the link above to design and create your own newsletter. If you are interested in having A Safer Company help you with an electronic newsletter, please contact us. We can help you with your newsletter.
- Option 1: Click here to create your newsletter.
- Option 2: A Safer Company can take the text and photos you email us and create your newsletter. We will add minimum formatting and adding links to email addresses so when you click on an email address an email will be created.
- We ask that you proofread all material before submitting it to A Safer Company. We even suggest asking a friend to proofread behind you -- another pair of eyes never hurts!
- Once your material is received, your job will be completed by A Safer Company using exactly the material you provide.
- While minor changes may be made afterward at the discretion of A Safer Company, major changes will be charged at a rate per quarter-hour of work needed.
- Option 3: A Safer Company can reword the information you send us to create a newsletter. We will need the general information either in electronic format or hard copy and we can reword as needed so your newsletter is grammatically correct and flows smoothly.
- Option 4: A Safer Company can resize photo. Most digital photos take pictures that are very large and when used on a website or email they take a long time to load. We can resize these images to load quickly so you do not loose clients waiting to see your pictures.
- Option 5: A Safer Company will work with you to determine which option or combination of options works best for you.
A Safer Company is committed to customer service. Any errors made by A Safer Company will be corrected immediately with no charge to you.
Start collecting email addresses from your clients or potential clients. If you attend trade shows have a registration for a free gift and ask for email address on the registration ticket or have a sign in sheet and include email address. If you see clients in your office, make sure you add email address to their information sheet.
An electronic newsletter reminds your clients that you are available and ready to server them. You want to make it easy to get in touch with you and to think about your company often. You also want to point them to your website as often as possible. The more often people visit your website helps increase your search engine rankings.
You want your email to look really good. Adding color and photos really helps. People will see their electronic email as either HTML or text formats. HTML is much easier to read and may have color and photos, but all email clients are not set up to read HTML mail. Text email is no formatted and there is no color or photos. There are usually a lot of << and >> and it is hard to read. Since we cannot make sure that everyone will see a nicely formatted newsletter, we suggest linking to a copy of your newsletter on your website so everyone can see the easy to read, formatted newsletter.
You should think about your business and determine what topics you may want to let your clients know about. Here are some suggestions:
- Christmas gifts,
- Graduation gifts
- Easter gifts
- Mother's Day
- Father's Day
- Seasonal - Is there anything that happens in your business that you can provide helpful information to your clients? For example: If you are a doctor you might provide helpful information about avoiding and/or treating hay fever. Maybe you offer early signup at a reduced cost.
- Reducing inventory - Do you have a product that you have over stocked? You could run a special to encourage people to buy it.
- Have you just added a new product or service to your business and you want clients to know about it?
Once you have an idea of some of the topics that you want to let your clients know about, you can determine the time frames. We suggest monthly, quarterly or perhaps yearly. You do not want to send an email too often so your clients just delete your email. You want to make sure you are providing value and something they are interested in seeing.
It is very important to have a way to opt out of the email distribution. If clients do not want to receive your emails, then don't sent emails to them!!
Good Website Design should be about
Content and Usability